We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ward Apartments

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ward Apartments

Hi does anyone have any information about these apartments.

Are there any activities restaurants or bars nearby.

Thanks

Chester-le-Street...
Level Contributor
286 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ward Apartments

Yes, I know quite a bit as I have stayed at these apartments in Torrequebrada several times with my extended family.

We ( 7 of us ) are going out early August for 16 nights.

The apartments are out of the main strip of Benalmadena,but not far.

There is a couple of bars at the bottom of the urbanisation as well as Supercor supermarket.

The apartments are fully furnished to a very high standard and have all got British tv.All apartments have fully furnished balconies or terraces.

There is a communal pool with sunbeds also.

A ten minute walk takes you to Torrequebrada golf course and around a five minute walk takes you to Sunset Beach where you have the usual beach activities( pedalos,banana boat, paragliding etc ) as well as a few beach bars/resteraunts.

There are plentiful taxis at Sunset Beach to take you to the marina,Bonanza square,Tivoli World,Selwo Dolphins etc around the 6/7 euro mark.Walking along the Paeso to the marina takes approx 35 mins as does the walk to Bonanza square but loads of watering holes along the way.

A ten minute walk takes you to lots of barsand cafes at the start of the strip( eg ) Cocos,The Ladle,Bar Waiki,The Horizon and The Last Resort to name a few.

We really enjoy staying here and have done several times.August 5th cannot come quick enough.

Any other questions just ask.

Regards

Gary

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ward Apartments

That's brilliant Gary I'm going to print out your reply and take it with me.

Two more weeks to go and cant wait. I'm travelling with family, also 7 of us

aged between 9 and 73 so don't mind being away from the lively area

at night.

Thanks again

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ward Apartments

That's brilliant Gary I'm going to print out your reply and take it with me.

Two more weeks to go and cant wait. I'm travelling with family, also 7 of us

aged between 9 and 73 so don't mind being away from the lively area

at night.

Thanks again

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ward Apartments

Hi Gary just one more question, do they have air-conditioning, I think it says

they do on the website.

Thanks

Chester-le-Street...
Level Contributor
286 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ward Apartments

Hi again

Our age range is 14 to 65 so quite similar to yours.

Yes they have air conditioning and you will need it.I am certain you will enjoy it as we go back every year.

Have you been to Benalmadena before?

Any other questions feel free to ask.The kitchens are great to in the Alboran apartments.

Full cooker,Full size fridge freezer,washing machine all mod cons really.

The on site management, David and Elaine , are great to.

They will be able to help you with most things once you are there.

Tell them that you have been speaking to me,they are really freindly people.

The apartments have a real community feel with some Spanish residing/holidaying there as well as Brits.

Enjoy your Hols

Gary

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ward Apartments

Thanks for all your help gary.

Cant wait

Longford, Ireland
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ward Apartments

hi im staying here in july/aug how did u get on please :)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ward Apartments

Hi bubble365

We got on great in fact we are returning again in july this year. We stayed in ancla not alboran which is to the front. The apartments are great they have everything you need. Elaine, she takes care of the apartments, is great and really helpful. The apartments are nice and quiet at night but a ten minute stroll and you'll be in the hub. On the main road at the front there are a few nice restaurants and a great supermarket. Just across the road and down a hill with a few steps is La Cala restaurant which you must visit. Hope you enjoy yourself its a lovely place.

Longford, Ireland
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ward Apartments

Thank you very much its great to hear good feed back we go 28th july with 5 kids 3 teens and 2 younger so i hope ive choosen well for them ,, what did you do for outings while there any tips on places to go :)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ward Apartments

Hi there is Tivoli World which is a small amusement park, along the main road there is a great mini golf place €7 get you a game of mini golf a snack (burger, hot dog, toastie) and a drink (soft or lovely ice cold beer). There is another minigolf place at seaworld at the marina. We did seaworld last year and found it just okay. Paloma park is in the middle of benalmadena and is fab and free, turn left at the windmills roundabout, lots of wildlife, lovely gardens, you can hire sedgeways for a spin around the pond, it has 2 or 3 cafes and a lot of kids play areas. Beside tivoli world there is a cable car which takes you up into the mountain, great views. We are going to try Aqualand in Torremolinos this year, I'll post a review afterwards. Just over the road from the apartment is the sunset beach club they have entertainment most evenings and you dont have to be a resident. The bus stop is just outside thecsunset beach and you will get anywhere you want to go, they are cheap and air conditioned.

Hope this all helps.

Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena