We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jardin botanica apartments benalmadena

scotland
3 posts
Save Topic
jardin botanica apartments benalmadena

Just about to book an apartment at this complex and wondered if anyone has stayed there or knows much about them. I think they are near the Bellagio

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,208 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jardin botanica apartments benalmadena

They are near the Bellagio, very handy for the seafront, Paloma Park and a short walk up to Arroyo. Not stayed in any, but we considered buying in the complex in 2006/7 but chose a little higher up overlooking the park instead. Certainly our 2nd choice.

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jardin botanica apartments benalmadena

Lovely apartments but be careful in your timing. There is a large noisy fair on the feria ground (I think) at the end of June ...... don't expect to get any sleep if you book then.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,208 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jardin botanica apartments benalmadena

From the 24th Ali, San Juan Feria for 5 days usually. No sleep for 5 nights.

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jardin botanica apartments benalmadena

Thanks MT, I thought it was then. Luckily I'm round the back so don't hear it but parking is a nightmare then!

scotland
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: jardin botanica apartments benalmadena

thanks for this ,should be ok as we are going end of September

6. Re: jardin botanica apartments benalmadena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 27, 2014