We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Benalmadena, costa del sol

Somerset
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Benalmadena, costa del sol

Hiya

Just wandering if anyone can help, me and my boyfrien are looking to book for a weeks holiday end sept or beginning of October this year. Is there a lot of difference in temp / rainfall between 22nd sept and 13 oct?

Still want it pretty hot (high 70's)

Any help would be appreciated

Lou

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,898 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Benalmadena, costa del sol

Hi Lou. Weather is still pretty good then. Last September 22, the maximum temperature in Malaga was 75F. By October 13, it had chilled down to 73F! I was out then, and do not remember a cloudy day, never mind rain. Heading back for more this September, so hope we all share in the sunshine!

Hope this helps. Tony.

spain
Level Contributor
811 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Benalmadena, costa del sol

The weather should be ok for both weeks.

The pools will be much colder in october as the night-time temps fall as the days get that much shorter. Sea is pretty much the same all year round.

I would come in september. The kids have all gone home, the weather is 100% great and the evenings will be better.

sunshinebob

Somerset
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Benalmadena, costa del sol

Thank you

We have now decided on the September option as I think we are more likely to have hotter days and warmer evenings. Cant wait now its all booked, its our first time to the costa del sol so very excited

Thanks again for helping us decide

Lou