We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clinic Query Arroyo

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Clinic Query Arroyo

Has anyone used this clinic while on holiday, if so what kind of problems does it deal with, last year i used the private hospital, i have E111 card & private health Insurance...

Arroyo de la Miel Clinic

The clinic accepts patients living or staying in the postcode area 29631 and others.

CL MERCURIO, URB. PUEBLOSOL, s/n

ARROYO DE LA MIEL-BENALMADENA

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Clinic Query Arroyo

Liz thanks for all the info, much appreciated..hope we don't need it, but always best to have all the facts..x Hope your friend fully recovered..x

england
Level Contributor
145 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Clinic Query Arroyo

I had occasion to use Chare a couple of years ago for a severe ear infection it was absolutely excellent - just produced my EHIC card and they took a copy of it and was seen so quickly and efficiently and then given a precription for drugs and told where the all night chemist was open and the only thing I paid for was the drugs at the chemist and they were so cheap just a few Euros much cheaper than NHS prescription charges that's for sure.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Clinic Query Arroyo

Thanks Pam, its nice to hear we can use our EHIC cards without problems :-)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
465 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Clinic Query Arroyo

Just a small additional piece of information. Last Saturday we needed an energency ambulance which took my wife to the Costa del Sol hospital near Marbella. We were delivered to Urgencias (A+E) where she received excellent treatment and was moved to a ward for further care overnight. EHIC card was noted and there was no charge for excellent treatment, interpreter service and great nurses and doctors who also managed a little English. Thank you Spain!

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,761 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Clinic Query Arroyo

Glad to hear you managed to get to the hospital near Marbella Joxxer, unfortunately it seems to me that most people get dropped off at the local private clinics before they even have a chance to say they want to go to the public one in Marbella.

Hope that your wife is now on the mend, it must've been a worry for you.

CJB

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Clinic Query Arroyo

Can you actually request to be taken there?

Erith, Kent
Destination Expert
for Mijas, Sitio de Calahonda
Level Contributor
11,761 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Clinic Query Arroyo

I think it depends if the ambulance that is called is a private one or a public one but I'm sure you can ask. I'm sure some hotels etc have arrangements with the local private clinics to send people there.

18. Re: Clinic Query Arroyo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 28, 2014