We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

directions to bonanza square

Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
directions to bonanza square

Hi can someone please give me directions to bonanza square? Been to Benalmadena 6 times now but never actually been here-or have a clue where it is! only familiar with 24hour square and the marina. Will it be open at this time of year? Comin over on Friday for long weekend-staying at las arenas. Thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: directions to bonanza square

Oh that was my favourite chippy, the winter nights i whizzed down there to get the same... but the lady has gone back to Wales now who used to work there (can never remember her name after 2 years of going there grrr) but yes... very nice !!

If you're stuck to those two weeks because of school then i know of many who i spoke to last year who booked regardless and paid the fine as it worked out cheaper lol... not that i could or would condone that of course *coughs and mutters under angelic prose under breath and walks out of room adjusting halo* ;-)

Well hope you all have a good holiday next time you all get away !!

CB

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: directions to bonanza square

If it was school i could cope but our schools all stop end of june. Hubby and i both tied to twelfth fortnight (yr bangor friends will explain!!)

cant rem her name either but she did say she was considering heading home when we were there. Such a pity.

Coral Gables...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: directions to bonanza square

How late at night can you get a taxi to Benalmadena the pueblo from bonaza square?

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,898 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: directions to bonanza square

Anytime, there are taxis on the rank thru the night.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,479 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: directions to bonanza square

In Spain you are likely to be able to get a taxi at 4am easier then 4pm. Certainly never had a problem from the rank in Bonaza square at any time.

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: directions to bonanza square

I wouldn't rely on one outside Capone's though, especially passed 2am as on many a night/morning last year there were none there. I did ask the driver and he said he'd been sat there for 3 nights for 5 hours without a fare so he'd moved on to another rank - makes sense i suppose!!

CB

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,898 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: directions to bonanza square

There is a rank by Jupiter/Minerva blocks on Ave Gamonal, just behind the church from Bonanza. Or ask a bar owner to call one for you.

18. Re: directions to bonanza square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Benalmadena