We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Printable streetmap?

Which Benalmadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
7 posts
Save Topic
Printable streetmap?

Hi all,

Me & the mrs are arriving in Benalmadena on 12/06.

Does anyone know of a good printabe streetmap of Benalmadena on the internet please??

Benalmadena Pueblo
Level Contributor
747 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Printable streetmap?

That is not so easy as it depends on the area you are staying in. There is a good tourist map of Benalmadena available from the tourist office at 24 hour square, and also from the machine on the corner of Paloma Park. There are street maps online but they are not the greatest. If you are staying in an hotel reception should be able to provide a good street map - the tourist office issues them free.

uk
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Printable streetmap?

Thanks for that:)

I usually print one off before i go away but i'll leave it and ask at the Bali!

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
2,004 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Printable streetmap?

If you have google earth you could always find the hotel and tick 'roads' and it'll show all the street names!

4. Re: Printable streetmap?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 03, 2009