We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday inn Baruna Bali

Mount Victoria...
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Holiday inn Baruna Bali

Im wondering if anyone can tell me a good price for studio room for family 2adult 3children.. Or any other family room? Thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday inn Baruna Bali

Hi there are two types of rooms for a family one being a kids suite other being a family room. Kids suite is basically one room with a small room just adjacent to the master room area. Depending on the time of year this is around $180-200 per night. This is more suitable to family of four. The family suite is great...two interconnecting rooms , one is themed for the kids. Can sleep 5. It is around $250-300 per night depending on season. I would suggest family suite.

Edited: 8:56 am, September 29, 2012
Canberra
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday inn Baruna Bali

If you join IHG Priority Club for free, you will get the best prices, guaranteed. They often have specials, including up to 40% discount. It's where I booked my stay at the Holiday Inn.

www.priorityclub.com

Gosford, Australia
Level Contributor
395 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday inn Baruna Bali

Hi, stayed there last week. We hsd a grand ocean room in front of pool. It slept 5. Flip out, single ang king. It was lovely in front of pool and close to restaurant. $268 pn. Room 6102.

Mount Victoria...
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday inn Baruna Bali

Thanks for this info :-)

Mount Victoria...
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday inn Baruna Bali

We are used of the legian area, can anyone tell me if their are any restaraunts close by, and also if the hawkers, Women that do nails etc greet you on the beach at resort ? We quiet liked sitting on the beach of a night buying our sunnies , Jewellery etc from the locals ? Hoping it is similar here :-)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday inn Baruna Bali

Yes the same at holiday inn turn left out the front of the hotel and along the beachfront there are lots of hawkers... Nails , braiding etc. have a good time!

Mount Victoria...
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday inn Baruna Bali

Canberra
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Holiday inn Baruna Bali

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn previously and am now currently in Bali just a few doors up at the Aston Kuta. Restaurants worth trying:

Pantai - on the beach, turn right at the rear of the Holiday Inn

De Bali - just up the road past the Aston. Cheap, clean, tasty, no tax or service charge

Green Garden resort - upstairs cafe has Western and Asian food. Avoid the ribs

Jl Kartika Plaza area - cab fare is 7000rp from the Holiday Inn to Discovery. plenty of food options everywhere. My kids loved Bubba Gump.

I'll be hitting the local spas in the next few days.

There is a good money changer just past the intersection of Wana Segara and Kartika Plaza (heading to the airport). Also a 24hr pharmacy. Plenty of minimarts in Wana Segara.

Mount Victoria...
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Holiday inn Baruna Bali

Thank Ellebana, enjoy the rest of your trip and the spas, look forward to hearing all the good spots to try,, Thanks

10. Re: Holiday inn Baruna Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, December 14, 2013