We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats the best Hotel about 4 star rating in Tuban area?????

AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Whats the best Hotel about 4 star rating in Tuban area?????

Hi Guys.

My wife and I have been to Bali previously however not for a number of years now. We are considering a return in about April, 2013 and like the Tuban area. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a nice 4 star resort that is nice and in a good location. Budget is about $100.00 Aussie dollar a night per room. Have stayed at Ramada Bintang and don't wish to return there. Have also stayed at Holiday Inn Bali Hai and that is to far out. Any recommendations would be appreciated....

Cheers Bob.

Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Whats the best Hotel about 4 star rating in Tuban area?????

We are staying at Rama Beach soon, interested to see why the opinion is poor too, I'm hoping it will be great, first bali trip in 11 yrs without kids, normally it's a family thing.

perth
Level Contributor
26 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Whats the best Hotel about 4 star rating in Tuban area?????

Hi

What about Rama Beach Resort & Villas it is next door to Green Garden Resort & Spa,and across the road from Holiday Inn Baruna or is that too far?

perth
Level Contributor
26 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Whats the best Hotel about 4 star rating in Tuban area?????

We just got back from staying at Rama Beach and it was good. Pool is deep but area is nice. Deluxe Room was good!! Superior rooms are good also.

I am sure you will like it! Enjoy it :)

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
528 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Whats the best Hotel about 4 star rating in Tuban area?????

Bali garden

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Whats the best Hotel about 4 star rating in Tuban area?????

We are staying at the Risata in a few weeks time, our first trip to bali, by the sounds of it we have picked a pretty good hotel..

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
104 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Whats the best Hotel about 4 star rating in Tuban area?????

Hi Bob

Try the Risata Bali Resort & Spa, about $100 a night.

Wayne

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
528 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Whats the best Hotel about 4 star rating in Tuban area?????

Tuban is up the dynasty end away from kuta the beach at this end tends to have gritty sand and not good for swimming the green garden tuban (not the sister property green garden) is across the road to the beach and about half an hour by foot along the beach to centro, the green garden kuta/ tuban has no beach access and is built above a car park cheap but nice, Bali garden hotel and spa is in the,I say ,start of getting into kuta opposite waterbom with beach access and close to everything.I'd suggest you look at YouTube to get ideas of the places you have in mind as all have different attributes to each other. If I was fly in fly out I'd go green garden but now their prices are similar to better looking hotels to me tuban is to far out and lots of traffic Santika I've never tried but have been recommended to me by my sister but to look at its outdated, but great staff change the way you look at things. I'd be happy to just be going full stop good luck what ever you decide will be good

Warrnambool
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Whats the best Hotel about 4 star rating in Tuban area?????

We're getting Married at the Santika in Feb i think we arrive on the 19th let us know how you go :D

39. Re: Whats the best Hotel about 4 star rating in Tuban area?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, April 16, 2014