We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Febris Hotel & Spa toiletries

Perth
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Febris Hotel & Spa toiletries

We are off to Bali next week for our first stay at the Febris and was wondering whether I needed to bring soaps etc as on one review it had not to expect soaps and toiletries so Im not sure whether to pack or not.

If someone can let me know whether they are provided it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
228 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Febris Hotel & Spa toiletries

No, they're not provided, but buy them when you get there. Really cheap at the convenience stores, cheaper than Australia, and they work better with the Bali water anyway. We just leave them behind for the housekeeping people when we leave (shampoo & conditioner, not the soap [ewwww]). From memory, there is a liquid soap dispenser on the shower wall anyway.

Have an omelette for me!

Perth
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Febris Hotel & Spa toiletries

Thank you..and I will :)

Mandurah, Australia
Level Contributor
224 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Febris Hotel & Spa toiletries

stayed at febris last week had liquid soap in bottle near the sink in the bathroom and a pump on the wall of the bath with soap in it .there is a deli next door that you can get supplys from

4. Re: Febris Hotel & Spa toiletries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, June 17, 2013