We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Risata vs Rama beach resort

melbourne,aus
Level Contributor
983 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
Risata vs Rama beach resort

I am down to 2 hotels that have availability with triple rooms. I have booked the Rama but now am not sure if i should go to the Risata as it seems closer on the map...Can you please give me your advise on both of these hotels.. Eg closeness to kuta and beach. Cleanliness of hotel, etc..

thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
149 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Risata vs Rama beach resort

Oh dear! Thanks for letting me know Janet! Will just have to live with it I guess. I'd get overwhelmed if I worried too much about it. As long as the mattress is suitably comfortable, we will be fine! May have to do a round robin every 3 nights so we all get a turn! LOL

I wish you and your family a fantastic holiday and I hope all the planning is worth it and you all have a lovely holiday. And i can't wait to read your reviews when you get back. ;-)

We are counting down sleeps - 27 to go (leaving Aus Day) and just cannot wait!

Happy and safe travels.

Regards,

Kim

melbourne,aus
Level Contributor
983 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Risata vs Rama beach resort

it should be fine but my kids are very tall young adults

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
394 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Risata vs Rama beach resort

Hi Janet, i have booked the Risata for the 2nd time, this time through the hotel, i have got it for the same price as all the on-line sites, plus i have also got breakfasts, free spas,massages etc, and free cocktails and airport pick up, i have emailed them a few times, and have been answered within a couple of hours.

I cannot fault them.

Stonie

14. Re: Risata vs Rama beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, February 06, 2013