We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

green garden

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
green garden

has anyone stayed in a family suite at the green garden hotel? are the rooms upstairs, and do they have balcony's. I know that massage places are everywhere but can anyone recommend a good masseuse close to the green garden.

australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: green garden

Not sure about the rooms but Febris across the road have a good massage service. Also their sister hotel Green garden beach resort and spa offers pick up and drop off to their massage. I stayed there and the massage is excellent if a little pricier than off the street places.

PERTH
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: green garden

Have stayed at the Green Garden early this year. Depends on what you want ,but we were very happy with the Hotel. You can't go wrong with their massage service (a little pricey) but they will take you over the road to their sister Hotel FEBRIS and have it there ( very well done) . I for one would go back to the Green Garden again without any problems. Oh yeah we stayed there on the recommendations from Trip Adviser reviews and were very happy.

Edited: 6:42 am, December 14, 2010
3. Re: green garden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 13, 2011