We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Garden Beach Resort/Green

south africa
Level Contributor
237 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Green Garden Beach Resort/Green

I gather this is different from the Green

Garden

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
148 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Green Garden Beach Resort/Green

Yes Africasurfer it is a different hotel. They are owned by the same people though. They have Green Garden Hotel, The Green Garden Resort and Spa and also Febris which is across the road from Green Garden Hotel.

Regards

WCE

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,938 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Green Garden Beach Resort/Green

i have replied to your other post with some comparisons.

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
528 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Green Garden Beach Resort/Green

There is transport to and from there different hotels, the green Garden is in Kuta/ Tuban closer to Kuta near Dynasty Hotel with a car park underneath and the Spa one is in a way out of Kuta in TUban, I prefer the Kuta end. the green garden is a small nice enclosed hotel and the spa one is open and has a large open restaurant on the corner they are both nice 2/3/4 star hotels but nice

4. Re: Green Garden Beach Resort/Green

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 07, 2010