We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it worth the upgrade?

Brampton
Level Contributor
990 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Is it worth the upgrade?

So I booked the standard room at Iberostar Daiquiri. After emailing the resort and got a quick reply they told me it was $30 extra per day to upgrade to the Renovated Superior rooms which would be a total of $210.00

I noticed the renovated rooms don't have a bath and kinda wanted one since I have a 2 year old but other then that I don't no if it's worth upgrading.

What are your thoughts?? Is the standard rooms bad? should I upgrade?

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
2,765 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it worth the upgrade?

Personally I would think for the amount of time you spend in the room, the $$$ would not be worth it. If the renovated rooms do not have a bath tub and you want one, stick with the standard room. I believe I read that Varadero building had the standard rooms? That is a great location!

2. Re: Is it worth the upgrade?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:25 am, March 21, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Ciego de Avila Province