We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best way to book Flores to G.city flight from UK

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
best way to book Flores to G.city flight from UK

I am wanting to book a morning flight from Flores to G.City with TACA for late December 2012 before we set off from UK. Is is safe to book via the internet /What is the best way to book.

Thx

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
11,842 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best way to book Flores to G.city flight from UK

Yes, the TACA site would work. If you're interested in a package or would like a local firm to do it, here are 2 I've worked with; I've only used them for transportation, though. Happy trails!

www.rainbowtravelcenter.com

www.adrenalinatours.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best way to book Flores to G.city flight from UK

Thx hopefulist-you are always a font of all knowledge. Much appreciated.

Getting very excited now for our upcoming trip to Belize and Guatemal with our children.just hoping all goes smoothly and safely.

Port Richey, Florida
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best way to book Flores to G.city flight from UK

From what I've heard www.tag.com.gt

has cheaper fares with a morning flight also. If you use a credit card you should be fine anywhere in the world.

Edited: 7:13 pm, December 06, 2012
London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best way to book Flores to G.city flight from UK

Thx. Kyle. Will try them.Seems morning tickets are in short supply for the day we need..

5. Re: best way to book Flores to G.city flight from UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, December 17, 2013