We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR to Laredo 9/19-21/09

Which Laredo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,279 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
TR to Laredo 9/19-21/09

My wife and I flew out on Continental Bos-Hou 1 hour connection to San Antonio weather was beautiful rented a car and drove to Laredo about 2 hours and 5 minutes,my wife's brother was getting married at 5PM so we had to hurry had aboout 45 minutes to get ready,beautiful wedding & reception and after gathering lasted till about 3AM i went to bed was beat,Sunday went to Dannys for breakfast was very good,and for dinner went to Rudys love there BBQ brisket my wife suggested it since she is from Texas loved it,then we had a early flight back to Boston overall really enjoyed myself in Laredo my 2nd time there.

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,820 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TR to Laredo 9/19-21/09

Thanks for posting- sounds like a real whirlwind of a trip!

2. Re: TR to Laredo 9/19-21/09

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 03, 2010