We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superbowl

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Superbowl

Looking for a sports bar or Steeler bar near DFW airport.

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,890 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Superbowl

If you head over toward Grapevine on 114, you will see several of the well known chains (Hooter, Buffalo Wild WIngs, etc). One local place to check out is Flip's.

www.flipspatiogrill.com

Bedford, Texas
Level Contributor
319 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Superbowl

I don't care for Flips... I'd avoid most of the road construction and head east on 114 to Champs Sports Bar.

http://champps.com/default.aspx?tabid=224

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Superbowl

I agree about the construction. I just drove through west bound 114 and missed the 121 SB split..... and I live here!!!! I really think it's disappeared. Whatever... the westbound "highway" is down to 2 very undiscernible lanes. Had to take Southlake Blvd exit and u-turn back around onto a poorly designed service road dead-end. Grapevine/114 is really the dog of places to send unsuspecting visitors..... but then, it IS a Steeler fan asking!!! ;))

Definitely, east on 114 to Las Colinas would be the best answer. Have never been to Cool River, but it may also be an option. There's a Buffalo Wild Wings off 635@MacArthur.

Bedford, Texas
Level Contributor
319 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Superbowl

Cool River is great! Good food and they have a band and dancing at night on the weekends... both Champs and Cool River are spots that the folks from Valley Ranch (Cowboy Players) have been known to frequent. I doubt any will be there this weeks as they will be at other venues. We spent New Year's Eve at Cool River and loved it.

I too live and work in the area but wouldn't wish this construction mess on my worst enemy, even a Steelers fan...

Rooting for our hometown player, Euless Trinity's very own,Dimitri Nance !

Go Pack !

5. Re: Superbowl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, July 15, 2015