We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Connecting at IAH from Toronto to Cabo in 36 mins?

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leduc, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Connecting at IAH from Toronto to Cabo in 36 mins?

Help!! I need some input from anyone familiar with IAH. We are flying into IAH from Toronto, to catch a connecting flight to San Jos del Cabo. Both flights are operated by United. We just realized we only have 36 minutes from our scheduled arrival, to the departure of our next flight. We get in at

10:06am and leave at 10:42am.

Is this feasible? I've checked out the Fly2Houston site and it seems to me that we will be arriving and departing from the E terminal? Do we have to go thru customs when we arrive as we are coming from Canada? Any insight would be appreciated as I'm kind of freaking out here!

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,547 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Connecting at IAH from Toronto to Cabo in 36 mins?

Thanks for coming back and sharing. I usual read everyone's horror stories regarding an airline's reluctance to allow for any changes. I'm glad they accomodated you. That extra hour will help a lot.

12. Re: Connecting at IAH from Toronto to Cabo in 36 mins?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 08, 2014