We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight to uk

scotland
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Topic
flight to uk

here iam again this time i am flying home to scotland what is the best web sites to find a cheap flight want to fly this weekend and prices are high

not sure of american flight web sitesfor cheap fares

thanks to anyone taking time to help me out

flying houston to edinburgh tomorrow hopefully

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
91 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flight to uk

You can check on two places. Site59.com shows last minute travel deals. You can also try Kayak.com or Sidestep.com which search all of the travel websites and tell you the airfares posted on all of the major travel websites. Good luck.

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,263 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flight to uk

I like travelzoo.com or kayak.com (Kayak offered $1074 for a one-way, IAH-EDI flight tomorrow. Otherwise, some of the airlines are continetal.com

aa.com

delta.com

united.com

ba.com

Just curious, you should have a roundtrip ticket for your arrival here. It should be cheaper to change the ticket at the airport or city ticket office, than buying a last minute ticket. Also, sometimes it is cheaper to buy a round-trip ticket than a one-way.

scotland
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: flight to uk

have a return ticket but thought it was abit late notice to change flights

will try some of your suggestions

thank a lot

scotland
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: flight to uk

managed to get my ticket change flying out on monday

thanks again for all who replied to my questions i found it most helpful

5. Re: flight to uk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, August 12, 2009