Can I get a few ideas for a things to do with a couple of adults (ages 20's-60) in Houston during the day during Christmas week? Things such as-
- Christmas-related shows, impressive light displays (ok i know this is at night), etc
- Breweries and/or wineries in/around Houston (have been to St Arnolds)
- Museums/special exhibits going on??
- Is NASA worth it or do you really need to be very interested in space exploration to enjoy it?
- Kemah boardwalk- is this more kid friendly? Or will adults have fun? What restaurants are recommended on the boardwalk? Other things to do on it? Or is it just ferris wheel/rides, etc?
What else is going on? What other newer things are there to do in Houston area? We'll be based in Cypress area but are willing to drive/explore.