We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert Houston

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert Houston

I'm planning on going to Houston to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers play on Oct. 20th. I'm staying 2 nights at the Element Vintage Park. I'm into outdoors stuff and tourist stuff. Any suggestions on what to do with my time aside from the concert?

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,991 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert Houston

Orange Show Project is cool place to visit.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,854 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert Houston

It all depends on what you like to do. If interested in space, NASA is the place. Depeding on the weather maybe to Lake Conroe and rent a jet ski. Galveston, Kemah, China town. Maybe a football gane (US football not soccer) the next day Sunday. Here is a few for starters, I am sure others will add to this.

3. Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers Concert Houston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, July 29, 2013