We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn for Rice visit?

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, CO
Level Contributor
703 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn for Rice visit?

I've booked a room at the Holiday Inn & Suites Medical Center for two nights when we bring our daughter to Rice University in August. I've just noticed that most of the reviews focus on how helpful they are to guests who are visiting various hospitals for medical care. I'm wondering if the hotel feels practically like a part of a hospital itself, and, if so, if that's true of all the hotels in the Medical Center area. Any comments? Thanks!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,854 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn for Rice visit?

The majority of the guest in the medical center hotels are family of patients or those that require several visits to the hospital - but not all. Medical Center hotels are a good place for Rice visits and have seen posts in the past. Some of the hotels are actually connected via walkways to the hospitals but I don't think HI is one of them. I am sure the hotel does not consider it part of the hospital nor will they have an issue for those going to Rice or elsewhere.

2. Re: Holiday Inn for Rice visit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:41 pm, June 20, 2013