We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle From IAH to Port of Galveston - 29 January 2012

Manassas, Virginia
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle From IAH to Port of Galveston - 29 January 2012

Right now my group has six people taking a Super Shuttle from Houston International Airport (IAH) to the Port of Galveston leaving at approximately 10 AM on Sunday, 29 January, for a Carnival Cruise. We can accommodate four more people, which would reduce the per person cost to around $16 plus tip. Any suggestions on how we could find out if anyone else arriving at IAH who would be interested in joining our group on the shuttle.

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle From IAH to Port of Galveston - 29 January 2012

Only thru an ad somewhere like the paper, internet, etc.

You may even find that rental a van or similar one way (Enterprise) would be cheaper.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
357 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle From IAH to Port of Galveston - 29 January 2012

I would post it on the Carnival forums. I'd put it in the thread for your ship (look for the "roll calls" for your cruise date) and also on the thread for Galveston.

carnival.com/Funville/forums/default.aspx…

Manassas, Virginia
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle From IAH to Port of Galveston - 29 January 2012

Great idea and thanks for the link.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
357 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle From IAH to Port of Galveston - 29 January 2012

You're welcome.

Just curious... what ship are you sailing? We're going on the Magic this summer. The reviews for her seem to be one extreme or the other (good and bad). Hope they work through their "new ship/new port" kinks before we sail.

Have a great trip!

Manassas, Virginia
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle From IAH to Port of Galveston - 29 January 2012

We'll be on the Magic; I'll let you know how it turns out. My wife and I have been on the Victory, Sensation, Pride and Triumph. In June, we'll be taking a cruise on the Imagination out of Miami. We wanted to try the Magic since it was one of the newest ships.

6. Re: Shuttle From IAH to Port of Galveston - 29 January 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, March 13, 2013