We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking for Minute Maid Park, Houston, TX

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,357 posts
206 reviews
Save Topic
parking for Minute Maid Park, Houston, TX

I think i probably be able to fit in a Baseball Game of Astros for june 7th

for my one day in Houston, i will have a rental car.

What would be a good spot to park for the game. I notice the stadium has parking for 15 bucks!!!

Any other cheaper options within walking distance? of stadium?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,854 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking for Minute Maid Park, Houston, TX

You will find every hand held signs all over the place. The closer you are the more expensive it is - about $25.00. As you get further out it could be as low as $10.00. Lot A, B, C, D usually are for season ticket holders. Just drive close to the stadium and you will see all the signs - some of the parking garages also have 'event parking' and the rates vary.

Texas
Destination Expert
for Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos
Level Contributor
7,640 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking for Minute Maid Park, Houston, TX

We usually park a little further away and pay $10. We've also used the garage parking. Like Kingwood said, you'll see people holding signs listing the price for parking as you drive around. There's also some very limited street parking if you can get it.

3. Re: parking for Minute Maid Park, Houston, TX

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, October 27, 2012