We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot Air Balloon rides

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hot Air Balloon rides

Does anyone have any reviews for local Hot Air Balloon providers? Would it be better (scenery wise) to do a balloon ride in Austin or San Antonio?

Thanks

Houston
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hot Air Balloon rides

Both San Antonio and Austin would be equally nice for scenery on a balloon ride. It's just personal preference or vicinity you are visiting.

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hot Air Balloon rides

I have to recommend Texas Air Adventures. Dale & Laura the owners and crew leaders are the nicest people to meet.

http://www.texasaa.com/

My husband used them for our engagement & they helped him make every detail PERFECT....from arranging a hot air balloon ride timed with a towplane with proposal banner, the champagne brunch & cake afterwards, to the event photography. The whole day was like a dream come true. We loved them so much, we asked them to be our wedding photographers as well.

As for the scenery...we did ours in Sugarland, so we mostly saw people's back yards. I'm sure they would take a road trip for you. I would recommend Austin since there are hills and Lake Travis. San Antonio seems more flat on the outskirts.

3. Re: Hot Air Balloon rides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, September 01, 2009