We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luggage deposit

XTL
1 post
Save Topic
luggage deposit

Any ideas for luggage deposit after check out? Holiday inn exp at Houston for all its cost doesn't allow luggage deposit even for a few hours. I plan to check in the previous night and check out early morning to take a lengthy (8hr) medicine related exam and fly out the same evening. All I need is to keep the bag while I go for the exam. Any one has any ideas regarding a cloak room or lugage (just an overnight bag) storage facility near 1330 N. SAM HOUSTON PKWY E | Houston, TX 77032?

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,331 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luggage deposit

I am surprised that the hotel will not do this for you. I would talk to the manager of the hotel about this. Maybe since this is not a full service hotel, they cannot guarantee its security. The other option, would be to request a very late check out. This will let you keep your room to freshen up in after your exam, too.

Good luck!!

2. Re: luggage deposit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 30, 2009