We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What nights are good in Kema for bands

Which Houston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
LaPorte, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
What nights are good in Kema for bands

I'd like to go to the Kema Boardwalk to listen to the live bands but dont know what are the best nights and at what place. I've head that Thursdays are good but what about a Friday or Saturday? and which bar/restaurant?

San Pablo
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: What nights are good in Kema for bands

May would be your Best time to go cause thats when they have Rock the Dock Concert Series

but as far as i know, in Kemah itself, Thursday are good,

depending on what music you like you can also go to Webster, TX nearby, and so go the scout bar, they have rock music there, live almost every day,(not sure what type on what day).

hope that helps

and you can stay at the Super 8 Motel, in webster, good pricing.

2. Re: What nights are good in Kema for bands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, August 29, 2009