We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Itinery

Which Grapevine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, Indiana
Level Contributor
362 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Help with Itinery

I am traveling with my husband on a business trip in February. We will be staying at the Gaylord. I would like to fly down the weekend before his conference. It starts on Tuesday and stay the weekend after. My question : Is there any place to go say a 3 hour drive or less to stay before and a place to go after the conference. We have been to Dallas before and were hoping for something different. We live in Indiana and Dallas is the only place in Texas we have traveled. Thanks!

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,820 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with Itinery

The first two places that come to mind are Austin and Fort Worth. Both are fun, walkable cities with interesting historical aspects as well. Unfortunately, our February weather isn't always the best but sometimes it can be quite nice.

If you wanted to go a little further, San Antonio is a great place to visit as well.

2. Re: Help with Itinery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, September 11, 2009