We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

driving from Dallas to Wildcatter Ranch in Dallas

Dallas
7 posts
Save Topic
driving from Dallas to Wildcatter Ranch in Dallas

Hello,

My husband and I (late 20's) are driving from Dallas to the Wildcatter Ranch in Graham. I have our day and night planned on Saturday, but need some ideas for Friday. We will be arriving at the ranch around 4 pm. Does anyone have any suggestions for a restaurant either in Graham or along the way? What about night life? Does Graham still have a drive-in movie? Thanks for any suggestions.

EBW

Dallas
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: driving from Dallas to Wildcatter Ranch in Dallas

oops, I meant driving from Dallas to Wildcatter Ranch in Graham.

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
236 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: driving from Dallas to Wildcatter Ranch in Dallas

Fire Oak Grill in Weatherford is a nice restaurant on the square in Weatherford with wonderful food (seafood, steaks). You could explore downtown Weatherford a bit, too.

If you prefer a burger, Woody's in Mineral Wells is a good stop. It's on Hwy 80 on the east edge of town. It's just a hole in the wall beer joint, don't expect anything fancy, but they've got great burgers.

Graham, Texas
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: driving from Dallas to Wildcatter Ranch in Dallas

There's a Steakhouse at the ranch that's very good, but there's Italian in Graham that is also quite good.

4. Re: driving from Dallas to Wildcatter Ranch in Dallas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 02, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Graham