We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wilma and Betty rentals

Which Galveston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wilma and Betty rentals

Has anyone rented from Wilma and Betty? I'm trying to find some reviews. I found only one - it wasn't good and nothing else. The last reviews written on some of the properties was from 2010. Would like something a little more current. I used VRBO site. Any opinions? Thank you.

Level Contributor
224 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Wilma and Betty rentals

When are you wanting to rent? How many people? Do you have a budget you need to stay within?

Longview
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Wilma and Betty rentals

We rented a condo from them last summer.

The condo was filthy and had no linens. We were told at the front desk that they hear the same complaints about Betty and Wilma Rental Properties, over and over again.

I've stayed at Casa Del Mar many times in the past and never had a problem them. I want to point out that Casa Del Mar is not linked or associated with Betty and Wilma.

I do not recommend Betty and Wilma Rental Properties, nor will not use them in the future.

13. Re: Wilma and Betty rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 01, 2015