We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice inexpensive hotel

louisiana
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
nice inexpensive hotel

could someone recommend a inexpensive hotel that is nice and clean and safe location?

Galveston, Texas
Level Contributor
123 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nice inexpensive hotel

Your question is relative. What is inexpensive to you?

louisiana
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: nice inexpensive hotel

right now i see its spring break so the hotels are more expensive. I would like the tremont but not at 300.00 a night. all the others on the seawall are all approx. 200.00 a night this month. Which hotel/s are worth paying the 200.00 is what im getting at. how is the quality inn or the country inn & suites? those are averaging about 180.00 night this month.

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nice inexpensive hotel

I'd pick Country Inn over Quality Inn any day of the week. You will also do good at the Comfort Suites or La Quinta's if the rates are good for you.

louisiana
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: nice inexpensive hotel

what about the four points by sheraton hotel? that one shows that its close to pier park.

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nice inexpensive hotel

That should be fine, it's been awhile since I've stayed at a Four Points. Check reviews on it. This hotel used to be a Ramada.

6. Re: nice inexpensive hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:08 am, March 11, 2013
7. Re: nice inexpensive hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 10, 2014