We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stayed at Ocean Grove Condos in the last year or two?

Which Galveston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Castle Rock...
Level Contributor
1 post
178 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone stayed at Ocean Grove Condos in the last year or two?

I would love any info about this condo. Thinking of staying there in January to March timeframe. Any input?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
9 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stayed at Ocean Grove Condos in the last year or two?

Steve, I just saw your post recently. Do not know you are already got the answer? Still interested to stay here? We just rented and stayed here on 3/22 to 3/25/2013. The Condo is located just little off the busy areas(Restaurants, Groceries, The Strand...) but behind of it, about 10 min. car drive are: The Moody Gardens, The Schlitterbahn Water Park, Scholes International Airport at Galveston, Flight Museum... For who really want to be relax, nice and quite... this condo is the perfect match. We stayed on the 6th floor, room # 604, it's just right in the middle. It's face right to the beach. You will love this 3 bedrooms, 2 baths completed furnishes, very clean unit, with cable, internet... Contact: Mitch/Terry Maynard (713)249-5379 (Renter: Edward Nguyen). If you want to see how the real unit look? I had pics. Let me know.

2. Re: Anyone stayed at Ocean Grove Condos in the last year or two?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 07, 2014