I took my wife there for our anniversary and was extremely disappointed.
We got there about 15 minutes before check in closed. We were rushed through check in and we never saw the lady again, even the next morning. This was in December and the whole house was freezing. I do not recommend using the fireplace as they are not vented, the whole room filled with carbon monoxide.
We went down the next morning and there was no breakfast and no one around.
When I spend this kind of money for a room I expect to be treated better than what we were.