We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waterpark?

calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
waterpark?

Any word on Schliterbahn? How much of it (or will it be)open this month? I also haven't been able to find the cost listed anywhere? Does any one have anymore info? We will be there Dec. 30, 31st and considering our options.

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,287 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: waterpark?

I know the park opens the indoor portion of the facility this month, but not sure what exactly that is.

I am sure you have gone to their website, www.schlitterbahn.com

I saw that they don't list the prices, just season ticket purchase options. I would think the prices would be comparible to their other waterparks.

If I see any other info in the mean time, I be sure and pass it along.

nrh
Magnolia, Texas
Level Contributor
422 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: waterpark?

We have a weekend apartment a stone's throw from there and to date no sections of the park are open. Word has it that they haven't been able to get work crews and supplies to work on the park due to shortages from the hurricanes. Everybody/thing is in Louisiana. It's unfortunate for us, because we'd love to get our waterpark online, but getting the residents of NOLA back into their homes is higher priority. I haven't even seen any crews working on anything in months.