We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

driftwood motel

Waco, Texas
3 posts
1 review
driftwood motel

any one no if the driftwood reopened we stay there every year cant seem to find out if you no it would be great

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,114 posts
77 reviews
1. Re: driftwood motel

Why don't you try calling them on the phone to find out? Good luck. Here's their phone number from Google: 409) 763-6431.

Edited: 6:03 pm, May 18, 2010
Waco, Texas
3 posts
1 review
2. Re: driftwood motel

thanks tried that but cant get an answer but it does still ring s maybe theres hope

Galveston
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
3. Re: driftwood motel

I'm sorry to inform you but the Driftwood Motel has been demolished. It had been in some disrepair after Ike and they decided to tear it down.

You can find some other great options on www.galveston.com. If I can help recommend anything else just let me know.

Thanks

Waco, Texas
3 posts
1 review
4. Re: driftwood motel

thankyou how very sad we have stayed there for the past 14yrs my kids loved there i will have to find somwhere else thanks

Galveston
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
5. Re: driftwood motel

I did drive by the Driftwood apartments this week though and thought to myself.....I hope that is not where you were talking about.. The apartments do still exsist.

Another good option for you might be Islander East right on the beach.....

6. Re: driftwood motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 18, 2010