We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th Annual Hill Country Wine and Music Festival

Keller, Texas
9 posts
Save Topic
4th Annual Hill Country Wine and Music Festival

We will be visiting Fredericksburg for the first time April 26-28. Looking at the Fredericksburg calendar, I saw the above mentioned event. I am thinking this might be the perfect combination of wine tasting and wild flower viewing in one event for a great price and good cause.

Can anyone provide further feedback on this event? Is it worth our time and money?

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
42 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th Annual Hill Country Wine and Music Festival

Absolutely! Our Fredericksburg B&B took a group to this event last year after visiting a few wineries. 18 adults - they enjoyed it so much, I wished we had been there all day! For the money, you receive plenty of tickets for the tastings, there are food vendors from local restaurants with excellent choices, and the music is going all afternoon. The grounds are beautiful, there are plenty of places to sit and enjoy, and I think that it is definitely an "all inclusive" event - food, wine, music, wildflowers - can't beat it. As a matter of fact, that same group (and more, they've added additional folks to join us) is going back again this year - and we are going to stay longer!

Keller, Texas
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 4th Annual Hill Country Wine and Music Festival

Thank you for all the scoop! I appreciate it. Since we have such a limited time in Fredericksburg, I think this may be the perfect way to spend our Saturday.

3. Re: 4th Annual Hill Country Wine and Music Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 01, 2014