We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at Country Inn Cottages?

Jonesboro, Arkansas
Level Contributor
123 posts
194 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at Country Inn Cottages?

What were your thoughts?

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
42 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at Country Inn Cottages?

I have stayed there, and so have several family members. The cottages are not located at the inn, they are father out of town in a beautiful area of the hill country. They are tastefully decorated in hill country decor and are clean. It has been a couple of years since we were there, as we now live in Fbg., but we never had anything but a pleasant experience while staying there.

Texas City, Texas
Level Contributor
17 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at Country Inn Cottages?

I stayed in Cabin 3 a couple of years ago. It was clean and atmospheric - very heavy on the "hill country" style of decor - cowhides and such. Feels very log cabin-like. I recall it being expensive but we had a great time, and the grounds are really pleasant. You feel like you are out in the country, but it isn't a very far drive out of town at all. I'd stay there again.

Royse City, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone stayed at Country Inn Cottages?

I stayed in cottage #16. It was not as advertised. I was angry when I got there to find that what I thought I was getting was not what I got. We thought we were getting a stand-alone cottage and instead we got a rustic motel room on a ranch. No privacy outside the room as we had desired. I complained and only got a story about them being considered cottages by some magazine....

Not happy at all.

4. Re: Has anyone stayed at Country Inn Cottages?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, March 07, 2011