We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One last question

Which Fort Worth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
543 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
One last question

Hi guys i have tickets to the stockyards rodeo for 8pm may 3rd,i will be in Dallas so my plan is to get the TRE from union station at 4-50pm and arrive at fortworth intermodal center at 5-43pm from there i was hoping to catch the molly trolley to the stockyards,have dinner there then head on to the rodeo,problem is i cant see on molly the trolley a stockyards stop ? if so what are my best options from the ITC center to get to the stockyards, no problem catching a taxi if there there ? any help, advice will do guys,im also aware that i will miss the last TRE back to Dallas so a taxi will be my best bet getting back to the hyatt in dallas

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
543 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One last question

OOPS, sorry guys just read the brochure, $3.50 day pass on saturdays that take you to the stockyards,cool ;-)

Arlington, TX
Destination Expert
for Fort Worth
Level Contributor
2,476 posts
510 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One last question

Glad u have it worked out, have fun!! If u want mexican food near the stockyards, I love El Asadero but Le Playa Maya is very good too. There are great steakhouse options in the stockyards as well. Have a beer at the Bull Ring and take in the Texas art on the walls-great ice cream if u want dessert! The beer garden nxt door is fun, often live music on sat/sun afternoons.

3. Re: One last question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 29, 2015