We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dallas to fort worth stockyards without a car.

Massachusetts
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
dallas to fort worth stockyards without a car.

Is there a way to get from dallas hilton antole to fort worth stockyards without a car?

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,954 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dallas to fort worth stockyards without a car.

Yes and no. The real answer is not easily. The Medical/Market Center Trinity Railway Express station (TRE) is just across the hwy (Stemmons/I-35) from the hotel. However, this is not an easy walk and the hotel has never been known for having helpful/easy hotel van service. I would check first.

That said, the TRE is actually a commuter rail so does NOT run on Sundays and does not run much past 10PM any day of the week. Plus, your stop in downtown Fort Worth at the Intermodal Center (IMC), still requires some sort of ride (bus/taxi) over to the Stockyards. SO- are you going to the Stockyards for an early afternoon/evening visit? Yes, with some planning you could probably do it without a car.

http://www.trinityrailwayexpress.org/

My advice- rent a car (or hire a car service especially for partying) if you really want to go to the Stockyards, particularly if you plan to be out after 10PM.

2. Re: dallas to fort worth stockyards without a car.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, October 09, 2012