We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve packages

Which Fort Worth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
New Years Eve packages

What hotels have a room/party package for New Years Eve?

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
13,973 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve packages

do you mean hotels in ftw?..since you live in fort worth you can do your own research. call hotels and ask

www.sundancesquare.com/hotels/default.aspx

or check the star telegram..especially weekend additions..

im sure the worthington has something going on..

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve packages

Asking the question here is part of my research. I was hoping to get a list not only for my own benefit, but for others as well.

I asked the same question on the Dallas forum and received some very helpful responses. If you don't have a suggestion from experience or with details, it's best that you simply do not post. People do not post on here to get the response "do your own research". That type of response is in violation of the spirit that these forums should represent. If anything Steve, your response should have been "Duh, I don't know".

Tulsa, OK
Level Contributor
155 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Eve packages

If anyone has any helpful knowledge of what is going on this NYE we would really appreciate it. Just found out we are coming that way for the weekend.

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Years Eve packages

Not FW specific, but the Gaylord in Grapevine has a couple of packages.

Gaylord Texan's New Year's Eve Ballroom Gala

gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-texan/…

New Year's Eve 2010 at Glass Cactus Nightclub

gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-texan/…

5. Re: New Years Eve packages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:43 pm, December 13, 2010
Edited: 5:43 pm, December 13, 2010
Texas
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: New Years Eve packages

Check out these links:

http://sundancesquare.com/events/New_Year%27s_Eve_Dinner_Package_Show!.aspx

http://www.fourdayweekend.com/nye.htm

Have yet to ever go to FTW on NYE. Been to Dallas, Houston, and Austin too many times. Should be a nice change. We're getting a room at Embassy Suites too.

Good Luck. And Steve, thanks for nothin.

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,870 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Years Eve packages

Bit of an update

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g55711-i141-k40842…

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: New Years Eve packages

I was disappointed to find out that two of the finer hotels in Fort Worth, the Worthington and the Omni, did not have events planned for New Years.

As poodle pointed out above, the Lone Star Sundance is a new multi venue complex that is planning a big bash. Several hotels are within walking distance.

http://lonestarsundance.com/

One of my favorite local bands, Aurora Blue, will be playing at Mambos for their party. Mambos is located in the Park Central Hotel in Downtown. Party package including buffet is $25 pp, and room/party package is $99 pp. The Park Central is not one of the nicer hotels in Downtown.... but the Omni, the Blackstone, and others are a short safe walk away.

Aurorableu.com

mambosfortworth.com

Arlington, TX
Destination Expert
for Fort Worth
Level Contributor
2,487 posts
531 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Years Eve packages

We did NYE at Billy Bob's a couple of years and just booked a room downtown and cabbed-no package deal, just a lot of fun!

Hubby and I are road weary from traveling at Christmas and earlier in Dec and tired from work so we're thinking early dinner in Ft Worth then spending the evening at our house chilling and watching fireworks on our back deck this year.

Happy New Years to all!

10. Re: New Years Eve packages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, June 30, 2011