We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

late dinner?

Level Contributor
180 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
late dinner?

Plane lands DFW 8pm then we get the rental car and head towards downtown Hilton....just found out it was the hotel JFK stayed in that Nov. night(cool) in a wierd way. Where to grab a quick bite before we get to the hotel? Any ideas? Just no burgers please .... unless they are to die for!!! Thanks guys!

FORT PARTY WORTH,TX
Level Contributor
111 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: late dinner?

Well I'm guessing around 10pm arrival time and if this is Fri. or Sat. and heading towards downtown Ft. Worth my suggestion would be downtown Ft. Worth. http://www.sundancesquare.com/

Level Contributor
180 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: late dinner?

sorry, this is Thurs. night and tex-mex or bbq. Somewhere between airport and downtown. Maybe even a good burrito, or a sloppy pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw on it...yes, I'm originally from Memphis, so I lean towards sweet bbq. Sorry I left out some details on first post. Thanks again

FORT PARTY WORTH,TX
Level Contributor
111 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: late dinner?

Here's another one for you guys, this place is located in Montgomery Plaza with other choices in the plaza! The plaza is abour a mile from the downtown Ft. Worth on W 7th St.

http://ftworth.macsteak.com/display/Home.asp

FORT PARTY WORTH,TX
Level Contributor
111 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: late dinner?

Gloria's is located in the plaza, great tex-mex,next door to Mac's.

Level Contributor
180 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: late dinner?

thanks tx B.Y. Cook. That's alot of choices. I thank you again.

FORT PARTY WORTH,TX
Level Contributor
111 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: late dinner?

Here's another one, this place is on Hwy 183 heading into Ft. Worth from the airport, great tex-mex and great services!

www.abuelos.com

FORT PARTY WORTH,TX
Level Contributor
111 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: late dinner?

Here's another one, this place is on Hwy 183 heading into Ft. Worth from the airport, great tex-mex and great services!

www.abuelos.com

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,905 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: late dinner?

I don't normally recommend chains but since you will be heading down the Airport Freeway (183) on a weeknight and you just got off a plane, probably hungry, here are a couple that will be easy to access and are good for relatively quick and easy-

On the Border (Tex-Mex, open utnil 11 Thursdays) and Razoo's (Cajun, open until 2am Thursdays)

in Bedford, exit Central, U-turn under the highway, on the access road

9. Re: late dinner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 01, 2010