We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice hotel near burleson/cleburne

NJ
9 posts
Save Topic
nice hotel near burleson/cleburne

I'm a 4 star gal...need a NICE place to rest my head next week. Family of four, so suite would be nice. How far is Renaissance from there? Is that my only option? Thanks!

texas
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nice hotel near burleson/cleburne

You are correct that there are no 4 star hotels in Burleson/Cleburne. The Renaissance Worthington is a 30 minute drive to Burleson if traffic is light, and 45 min or more to Cleburne. There are other nice hotels in the downtown Fort Worth area, which is a fun place to stay with lots of things to do.

If you want a completely different option, look at the Glen Hotel in Glen Rose, Texas. Glen Rose is a small town about 20 minutes from Cleburne. I haven't stayed there but it has a 4 star rating and it is more like a bed and breakfast. You can check it out at glenhoteltexas.com. They do have a family suite.

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,956 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nice hotel near burleson/cleburne

I don't know that area very well, but would the Rough Creek Lodge be close enough? It's definately nice!!

texas
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nice hotel near burleson/cleburne

Pepper is right. I totally forgot about Rough Creek. It is expensive, but they have great cabins which would work for a family and suites in the main part too. And it's on Hwy 67 which is the road to Cleburne.

4. Re: nice hotel near burleson/cleburne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 11, 2009