We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about Casa Mañana theater

Castro Valley...
8 posts
Save Topic
Question about Casa Mañana theater

I'm going to the performance of A Few Good Men in June at Casa Mañana theater, and I was wondering if anyone had any info on the interior of the place (I'm in section 1, row B), any any info on where the stage door is located. I would really appreciate any information. Thanks so much!

Arlington, Texas
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about Casa Mañana theater

Well you can go to the homepage for casa manana or to the ticketmaster website and both will show a seating map. google casa manana ft. worth and the links pop up. looks like you are lower level on the left side of the theater and probably on the second row. Have no idea where the stage door is.

2. Re: Question about Casa Mañana theater

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 30, 2009