We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Crab Legs in Dallas?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
207 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Best Crab Legs in Dallas?

Hello

I will be in town on business and I am looking for the absolute best in crab legs that Dallas/FW has to offer.

Thanks

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,965 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Crab Legs in Dallas?

I can't personally vouch for the crab legs (I don't eat them) but three places come to mind that serve crab legs and have other very good food: III Forks (steakhouse off of Dallas Parkway), Chamberlains Fish Market Grille in Addison and Daddy Jack's on Greenville. None of these are inexpensive but I don't think you would be disappointed by the quality of the food or service.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Crab Legs in Dallas?

I am not sure if you have already been to Dallas yet... If you have not, then you should also consider Trulucks in the Uptown District which is directly North of the Downtown area. They are known for their crab legs and consider it one of the highlights of their restaurant. However, they are not cheap. You will spend about $50 pp on your meal - could be more depending on drinks and such. They have a website which will tell you more about their food.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
206 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Crab Legs in Dallas?

If you are looking to sit outside on a covered porch, eat great crab legs on a platter with corn on the cob, new potatoes and use paper towels as napkins, try Aw Shucks on lower Greenville Avenue. It's not high end dining by any stretch of the imagination, but the crab legs are great and the people watching is very entertaining.

4. Re: Best Crab Legs in Dallas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, August 16, 2009