We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dallas to Natchitodes

London, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dallas to Natchitodes

We are driving from Dallas to Natchitodes and I am wondering if there anything interesting on our immediate route or with a small detour worth seeing - or breaking our trip overnight. We aren't interested in gambling which I'm guessing rules out Shreveport?!

We are also considering driving further to Lafeyette and spending two days in both places - what would be people's recommendations?

We have 5 days and don't want to leave ourselves with ore Ghana 5hr drive for the return trip to Dallas which will be on a Sunday.

All suggestions so welcome and appreciated - we are planning the trip in the next 2 weeks!

Edited: 9:05 am, November 09, 2013
Longview, Texas
Level Contributor
114 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Dallas to Natchitodes

I know you have already taken your trip it looks like, but next time please look at this website. There is so much to do in Marshall and Jefferson Tx. Both towns are full of history, lots of antique and junk stores, and live music every evening somewhere in town.

marshalltxthingstodo.com/surrounding-area-pl…

12. Re: Dallas to Natchitodes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 22, 2015