We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AA Orlando - Dallas Flights (Jan 2014) Book now or wait?

Melbourne...
4 posts
Save Topic
AA Orlando - Dallas Flights (Jan 2014) Book now or wait?

I'm looking to book a flight from Orlando (MCO) to Dallas (DFW) in January 2014. Ideally I'd like to fly AA as I will be connecting with a Qantas flight back to Australia, and I can check my bags all the way through with AA.

At the moment AA.com is showing $312, which does seem on the expensive side as you can fly MCO to LAX for $180.

Are fares to DFW typically more expensive? Is this price likely to come down or should I book now?

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Dallas
Dallas
Texas
Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
14,219 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AA Orlando - Dallas Flights (Jan 2014) Book now or wait?

That seems like a decent rate to me. Airfare is always higher out DFW because American Airlines controls DFW.

Mentioned in this post
San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,684 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AA Orlando - Dallas Flights (Jan 2014) Book now or wait?

As you may know the best deals are usually on Southwest. Probably around $200 - but they fly out of Love Field.

Mentioned in this post
Love Field
Love Field
Dallas, TX
3. Re: AA Orlando - Dallas Flights (Jan 2014) Book now or wait?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 24, 2014