We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palomino

Shreveport...
Level Contributor
40 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Palomino

Thinking about eating at the Palomino. I've read the reviews. They seem ok. Is this restaurant inside the Crescent Court? Any opinions on the restaurant are appreciated. The main reason my husband wants to go here is because they have Mirror Pond on tap. If anyone knows of another restaurant with this specific beer on tap, please let me know.

Thanks!

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
1,917 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palomino

Sorry, can't help with the restaurant or specific beer, but for a varied selection of beer in the same Uptown area, look at The Ginger Man - bar food, so would dine elsewhere.

Another option with a number of beer options and full menu is Meddlesome Moth, NW of downtown.

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,901 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palomino

Palomino is more or less on the opposite end of that block. You enter along Cedar Springs (this is the Cedar Springs that turns into Turtle Creek).

I don't know about the beer, though. You might call to be sure it's a available first. In addition to Karin's great suggestions, try White Rock Abbey, Goodfriend and Vickery Park.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Dallas
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palomino

I'm not very impressed with Palomino foodwise, don't know about the beer. Have you checked to see if the beer is served at the Angry Dog?

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,901 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palomino

I just read that Strangeways on Fitzhugh has something like 40 beers on tap. Might have your beer. Good Vietnamese nearby at Dalat...FYI.

Shreveport...
Level Contributor
40 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palomino

Thanks for all the tips!

6. Re: Palomino

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 17, 2014