We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting on March 21st!!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Visiting on March 21st!!

Hi, I have been a faithful reader also of this Forum. You have gave me wonderful ideas. Crystin P is definately right about calling the Hotels directly to get a better rate. My daughter and I are staying at the Hampton Inn, booked on Expedia at $159.00, calling got us a $99.00 rate. We will be close to the Dart which goes a ton of places! I emailed them and they gave me exact directions to go a few Places, like the Galleria, Neiman Marcus, and are also sending me information in the mail!

It's pretty awesome!I also want to tour the MaryKay cosmetics plant, which is free.The DART will also take us to Fort Worth! I'll post you folks also and let you know how things go. I have never stayed in a Hampton before, so that even sounds fun. They have a indoor/outdoor pool, Hot Breakfast! Excitied to go! Thanks for all the info. The Spaghetti Werehouse sounds like fun also, never been to one of them before. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Segway Nation Dallas
City Tours, Segway Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals
Dallas by Chocolate Tours
Walking Tours, Food Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Bus Tours
The Tour of Dallas
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Bus Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours
Explore Dallas Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
6,067 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting on March 21st!!

Good luck with the Hampton Inn. And remember it is the TRE that goes to Ft. Worth, not DART.