We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fort Worth Dallas Airport Hotel

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fort Worth Dallas Airport Hotel

I shall be staying overnight in Fort Worth and need a hotel near the airport or at the airport. Single lady traveller. Can anyone suggest a hotel that is reasonable as it is just that I need to connect with my plane the next day. Thanks Blackfriar

Roswell, New Mexico
Level Contributor
718 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fort Worth Dallas Airport Hotel

The Embassy Suites at the south entrance isn't bad; the Hilton Garden Inns are generally good. They're a bit nicer than Motel 6/Hampton Inns, but still reasonable. There is one at las Colinas, and one near the South entrance. You'll find tons of hotels in these areas.

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fort Worth Dallas Airport Hotel

The Embassy suites at the south entrance is nice with an indoor pool in the large atrium, but for the same price you could stay at the Hyatt Regency DFW which is INSIDE the airport. It is very nice, safe, and convenient. Both would be in the $150 range. There is also the new Grand Hyattinside the airport, but it is about $225.

Everything north of the airport, in either Grapevine or Irving, are not going to be much less. At the south end, there are several hotels, which will be in the $50 to $100 range.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Dallas
Level Contributor
2,181 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fort Worth Dallas Airport Hotel

The Best Western at 5050 W John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, Texas, 75063-2399, Phone: 972-870-0530 is next door to the Parking Company of America and their vans pick folks up from the airport and take them to the hotel and pick up folks at the hotel and take them to the airport. There is no charge for transport to or from the hotel. I've never stayed there but I've heard lots of business travelers talk about it and it's always mentioned as being clean and comfortable. No restaurant on premises, so if you're arriving at DFW eat at one of the terminal restaurants before exiting the security areas--there is absolutely nothing in terms of food in the areas outside of the securred areas.

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fort Worth Dallas Airport Hotel

Also check out the Holiday Inn DFW Airport West at 3005 Airport Freeway in Bedford. It's a full service hotel with all the amenities. It also has a 24 hour complimentary shuttle to the airport. It's four miles form the airport on the Fort Worth side.

It has undergone a complete renovation. I was not sure what the name of it was because the sign was down for so long. I drove by it today and it's all ready and looks brand new.

The price is only $76.

nowhere
Level Contributor
276 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fort Worth Dallas Airport Hotel

When we fly out of DFW we use the Super 8 on the north side (Irving, TX is the address). It's nearly new and much nicer than most Super 8 hotels. No special amenities like pools, but it runs about $50 for a clean, safe room and a free ride to the terminal.