We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bachelorette party

Which Dallas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Collinsville, TX
10 posts
Save Topic
bachelorette party

I am planning a bachelorette party. I was thinking of going to the West End and hitting all the clubs there. I was told that there is one cover charge for all the clubs, in I believe it's called, Dallas Alley. Does anyone have any input on this? We are looking to dance and have a wild time. Any help would be really appreciated.

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,820 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bachelorette party

Dallas Alley is long gone. It was a lot of fun in its day but that was awhile back. There are still a few places in the West End area but it isn't going to be a "wild time". We had a good time in December between D*ck's Last Resort, Hooters and Gators (for late night karoke). There were lots of bachlorette groups running around. Have you considered Sundance Square in Fort Worth? City Streets attracts a lot of bachloreete groups plus all of the other clubs down there (Flying Saucer, Pour House, Red Goose, Library, Reata, Billy Miners, etc.)

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
Level Contributor
13,551 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bachelorette party

What about (Lower/Lowest) Greenville Ave - lots of bars, clubs and places to get crazy.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
394 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bachelorette party

I second Sundance Square in Fort Worth. More fun than Dallas, and like previous poster said, Dallas Alley is long gone. Still bars in the WestEnd, but very touristy. Lots of conventioneers, not many locals. Greenville Ave. or Uptown off McKinney best bet in Big D. In Fort Worth, Sundance Square is easy walking distance to everything, and you have the 8.0, Pour House, Flying Saucer, Razoo's, and many more all right there. You can also take a shuttle or taxi to the Stockyards in only a few minutes. Just my suggestion. Just curious...where is Collinsville, TX. I've live near D/FW my whole live & never heard of it. West Texas??? Good luck!

4. Re: bachelorette party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:24 am, August 28, 2009