We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Black Jack McCanless Steak House and Saloon- worth the wait!

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,905 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Black Jack McCanless Steak House and Saloon- worth the wait!

After several years of rumors and set backs and unexpected excavations, Black Jack's is finally open in downtown Corsicana, on Beaton. I have posted a review but it may take a few days since the restaurant isn't yet listed on TA.

We just had beers and some soup, salad and onion rings but everything was terrific. The staff is being trained from the ground up and the bartender, John, was very professional and knowledgeable.

I definitely recommend stopping in next time you are down this way, lunch specials were very reasonable. I can't wait to go back for a full-fledged dinner!

1. Re: Black Jack McCanless Steak House and Saloon- worth the wait!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, October 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Corsicana